Australian Lost Super Pty Ltd, a Corporate Authorised Representative of Libertas Financial Planning Pty Ltd’ Australian Financial Services Licence 429718, provides these services (“Services”) to you subject to these terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions, “you” and “your” means the person contracting with Australian Lost Super.
To access this Service, you must read, understand and consent to these terms and conditions by electronically signing the application form on the website www.lostsuper.com.au. Having done so, you may download & print the authority and application form (“Authority”) presented during the online search application process, or via a link in an email sent to all users.
If you require information to be located under another name by which you were previously known, you must also provide proof of such change of name eg marriage certificate or Deed Poll. You and Australian Lost Super agree that the electronic version of the Authority submitted on the website will satisfy all requirements that such document be “in writing”.
Upon receipt of your electronic application, Australian Lost Super will forward your Authority to various organisations which may have information regarding your superannuation contributions, including, without limitation, the Australian Taxation Office (“ATO”), life offices and superannuation funds. By appointing Australian Lost Super as your agent you are agreeing to us searching for and consolidating superannuation accounts that appear on the Australian Taxation Office online facility into the fund nominated when you completed the applicaiton. As your nominated attorney we and the nominated fund are able to search on your behalf under freedom of information and pass onto superannuation funds the information that is contained in your registration.
If the organisations to which your details have been provided have information about your superannuation funds, Australian Lost Super will request that information be provided to Australian Lost Super. If that organisation requires further authority from you, Australian Lost Super will ask you to supply that further authority, and you acknowledge that if you do not supply that further authority, Australian Lost Super may not be able to supply some or any of the Services to you.
Australian Lost Super does not guarantee that it will obtain any results from its enquiries. As Australian Lost Super will be relying on information supplied by third parties, it does not provide any warranty as to the accuracy of this information, nor does it warrant that the information will be error free. Without limitation, you acknowledge that information held by the ATO is updated at approximately 6 months interval and, as a result, Australian Lost Super’s enquiries with the ATO may not reveal information which is current.
Australian Lost Super acknowledges that you may have rights under legislation, including without limitation the Trade Practices Act 1974 which cannot be limited or excluded, and nothing in this agreement affects any such rights.
You use the Services and any information produced as a result of the Services at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, Australian Lost Super is not liable for any direct, consequential or indirect loss which you may suffer as a result of relying on the information provided by Australian Lost Super (including arising from negligence). To the extent that any financial information is provided on this website, it is provided as general information only, and you must obtain your own financial advice in relation to it.
To the extent permitted by law, Australian Lost Super excludes all liability to you, or any other person claiming through you, however arising (including negligence) for any cost, loss, liability or damage arising out of Australian Lost Super’s performance or failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations under these terms and conditions and the Service description including, but not limited to, liability for any economic, indirect or consequential loss, including, but not limited to, any loss of profits or loss of business.
To the extent that Australian Lost Super does have some liability to you at law which cannot be excluded, and provided such liability can be limited, the total liability of Australian Lost Super to you or any person claiming through you for any cost, loss, liability or damage arising in relation to the Service due to Australian Lost Super’s performance of, or failure to perform, its obligations under these terms and conditions and including as a result of any act or omission of Australian Lost Super, whether in contract, tort, statute or otherwise, is limited (to the extent permitted by law) at Australian Lost Super’s option to supplying the services again or paying the cost of doing so.
As Australian Lost Super is relying on third parties over whom it has no control, Australian Lost Super does not guarantee any minimum time period for a response to its enquiries. We therefore cannot guarantee a result.
You acknowledge that Australian Lost Super may disclose information, including personal information, about you to third parties for any lawful purpose, including marketing and sales purposes. In some circumstances, Australian Lost Super may receive payment from third parties for supplying such information about you. You further acknowledge that both Australian Lost Super and any third party to which Australian Lost Super discloses information may use information about you for any lawful purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, you agree that Australian Lost Super and any third party to which Australian Lost Super discloses information may use information about you for purposes unrelated to the Services.
By pressing the search and consolidate button I am making the following statements:
o I have read the information relevant to this form and the information I am submitting is true and correct.
o I am aware that I may ask my superannuation provider for information about any fees or charges that may apply, and any effect this transfer may have on my benefits under that account. I do not require any further information.
I request and consent to the transfer of superannuation as described above, and authorise the superannuation provider of each fund to give effect to this transfer. I choose to submit the information in this form to my superannuation provider. I also choose to submit a copy to the ATO.
You acknowledge that Australian Lost Super’s enquiries will be based on the information you provide. Australian Lost Super is not responsible for the result of its enquiries if the information you provided is not correct in any way. You warrant that any information provided to Australian Lost Super is correct and that you have the authority to submit such information. You indemnify Australian Lost Super against any actions arising out of or in relation to the information provided by you.
These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of New South Wales.
AMP Application Terms and Conditions
- I have nominated Australian Lost Super as a representative in respect of my account and authorise them to complete and submit an electronic application for AMP Flexible Super on my behalf. I understand and accept the terms of that authorisation, and my responsibilities in respect of that authorisation, as set out in this form.
- I understand that this application will form the basis of the contract, between myself and Australian Lost Super.
- I have not sought any financial advice from Australian Lost Super Pty Ltd and I discharge Australian Lost Super Pty Ltd and its license holder, Libertas Financial Planning, from all responsibility.
- I have received and read the current AMP Flexible Super product disclosure Statement (PDS), which can be found atwww.amp.com.au/flexiblesuper .
- I instruct the Trustee to allocate 100% of my initial and future contributions and rollover to the AMP MySuper Balanced option. In giving this instruction I have considered the information disclosed in the PDS found at www.amp.com.au and determined that the investment option is appropriate for me. I have not sought financial advice and submit this as an execution only request. I understand that I am free to alter this investment choice at any time by contacting AMP or contacting Australian Lost Super
- I understand that Australian Lost Super may deduct a fee of $440 from my new AMP account which will appear as an “Advice Fee”.
- I am eligible to contribute to the Fund or have contributions made on my behalf.
- I understand that my investment does not represent a deposit with, or liability of the Trustee, AMP Group, or other member companies of the AMP Group. I also understand that an investment in AMP Flexible Super is subject to investment risk including possible delays in repayment and loss of income and capital invested.
- I understand that this application will form the basis of the contract, between myself and the Trustee.
- I understand that this offer is made in Australia and my account will be regulated in accordance with Australian laws.
- Attorneys must attach a certified copy of the Power of Attorney. The Attorney hereby certifies that he/she has not received notice of any limitation or revocation of his/her Power of Attorney and is also authorised to sign this form
- I understand my TFN is confidential, and Australian Lost Super is authorised to collect and disclose my TFN under the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 and Privacy Act 1988.
- I consent to my Tax File Number (TFN) being disclosed for the purposes of consolidating my account.
- I declare I have fully read this form and the information completed is true and correct.
- I apply to become a member of AMP Flexible Super, which is part of the AMP Retirement Trust.
- I am aware I may ask my superannuation provider for information about any fees or charges that may apply, or any other information about the effect this transfer will have on my insurance cover or other benefits. I have obtained or do not require such information. I discharge the superannuation provider of my *FROM* fund of al further liability in respect of the benefits paid and transferred to my *TO* fund.
- I request and consent to the transfer of my superannuation as described above and authorise the superannuation provider of each fund to give effect to this transfer.
- I authorise the transfer of my benefits from my previous superannuation fund(s) to my AMP Flexible Super account.
- I understand my benefit entitlements in my previous superannuation fund(s) and the effect of a transfer (including any fees or taxes payable) on those benefit entitlements. In particular, if I have insurance cover with my previous superannuation fund(s), I understand that the transfer of my benefit may cause cancellation of that insurance cover.
- I understand that in certain circumstances AMP Superannuation Limited may deduct tax from any untaxed portion of a superannuation lump sum or directed termination payment rolled over to my AMP Flexible Super account.
- I understand that an Exit Fee will apply to withdrawals/rollovers from the MySuper option.
- I understand the risks of my investment choices, and that different member fees and features apply depending on the choice of my investment level.
- I have read the Privacy information in the PDS and agree to the various uses and exchanges of my personal information and acknowledge my right to access personal information held about me by the AMP Group.