Australian Lost Super Pty Ltd is a private company operating Australia wide to find and consolidate lost and/or multiple superannuation accounts.
People are often aware they have multiple accounts, but do not have the time or inclination to try to sort it out. Australian Lost Super Pty Ltd was formed to do just this – locate and consolidate your superannuation into the one place. Tracking down and then consolidating your superannuation can be a time consuming and cumbersome exercise – so why not let an expert handle it for you?
The main reason people lose track of their super is through switching jobs or moving addresses. In this day and age people often have had many jobs over their working life and will move several times and whilst estimates vary, the general consensus is that one in 2 working Australians has multiple superannuation accounts. Why is this a problem? Well there are several reasons;-
- Paying multiple sets of fees
- Planning implications – different super funds have different investment strategies
- Paperwork – where are all your superannuation statements? Are they up to date?
- Insurance – many people have multiple life insurance policies in their super that have never been reviewed
- Potential tax implications
This is just the tip of the iceberg – there are many other reasons why it can be a problem having multiple superannuation accounts.
Superannuation is important, so why not take the time to send in your details through to us, and let someone else take the hard work out of tracking down and consolidating all your super? Take the first step today to have more control over your retirement nest egg.